All posts tagged "Italian Renaissance"
The Charm of Colorful and Shiny Italian Maiolica Ceramic WaresApril 20, 2021
Maiolica ceramic wares are exquisitely decorated and vibrantly colored handmade artworks made popular during the Italian...
The Surprising Career of Lavinia Fontana: Painter of Popes, Nudes, and NoblewomenMarch 5, 2021
There weren’t very many women able to become successful artists in Renaissance Europe. However, there were...
Art State of Mind
10 Facts about The Last Supper by Leonardo You Should KnowJanuary 6, 2021
The legendary 15th-century painter Leonardo da Vinci has an impressive legacy of artwork that leaves people astonished...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Music and Art: Tanto Bravura!
- How Galileo Galilei Changed the Moon Forever
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Hot Chocolate Paintings for a Cozy Evening