Effective as of: 2021-10-10 19:35:10
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables our Site features and functionality. For example, cookies can enable us to identify your device and secure your access to the Site. Cookies also allow the Site to remember information about your browsing on the Site for a while and to recognize you the next time you visit the Site. All this allows us to give you the opportunity to use the Site comfortably and to make the Site even more user-friendly.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Site. We use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Site and their use of the Site.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Each time you visit our Site, the long-term (persistent) cookies may be created, which stay in your browser after you sign-up and will be read by us when you return to our Site and not deleted after you finish browsing our Site, and the short-term (session) cookies, which expire or are deleted after you finish browsing our Site (i.e. they usually last during the current visit to our Site or browsing session).
Cookies used by the Company:
- Strictly required or necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled by you during the browsing session, enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies operation of the Site would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
- Preferences cookies. These improve the functional performance of our Site and make it easier for you to use. These cookies remember the settings selected by the Visitors (for example, the settings of language or currency). With the use of these cookies, the Visitors may avoid the changes of settings during each visit of the Site. These cookies also remember changes made by you in the Site (for example, in case you leave comment on the Site). These cookies do not track your behavior in other websites.
- Marketing and Retargeting. These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
Other third-party cookies – in some web pages of our Site, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programs or applications developed by them would suit your needs. Due to the specific features of the functioning of the cookies, our Site does not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, likewise other entities do not have access to the information collected by the cookies set by us.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored with Google. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to the third parties as required by the law or when those third parties process the information in the name of Google. We recommend consulting the Google Privacy and Cookies Policy on a separate and regular basis.
4. HOW TO REFUSE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Many web browsers are set so that they would automatically accept all cookies.
You may refuse and make a preference which cookies you allow by choosing it in our Cookie Consent Banner. Also all the cookies will be set if you accept all by clicking “Accept All” on our Cookie Consent Banner.
The Visitors may, at their discretion, manage, block or delete cookies, if the settings of their browser or device enable them to do so. Nevertheless, if you refuse or block the cookies or other similar technologies, some functions of the Site may be inaccessible to you or they may operate not properly.
We draw your attention that necessary cookies are critical for functioning of our Site, and in case of your objections, some features of the Site may not work or may not work properly.
You may require that we delete all the data about you, as collected and processed with the help of the cookies, by contacting to the email address [email protected]
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We love art history and writing about it. Your support helps us to sustain DailyArt Magazine and keep it running.
DailyArt Magazine needs your support. Every contribution, however big or small, is very valuable for our future. Thanks to it, we will be able to sustain and grow the Magazine. Thank you for your help!