All posts tagged "sculpture"
Celebrating Beauty and Horror: The Sculptures of Javier PérezMarch 24, 2021
Javier Pérez is a postwar contemporary multimedia artist. He does performance art, photography, and sculpture. His...
Unique Greek Geometric Art to See in Florida: Exhibition and InterviewFebruary 5, 2021
In conversation with Dr. Michael Bennett, MFA Senior Curator of Early Western Art at the Museum...
The Colorful and Extraordinary World of Niki de Saint Phalle’s Tarot GardenJanuary 26, 2021
Inspired by Antonio Gaudí’s Park Güell in Barcelona, Parco dei Mostri in Bomarzo, as well as...
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Erna Rosenstein. Surrealist in the Country Where Surrealism Didn’t Exist
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Sacred Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- The Prime Minister’s Art: Landscapes of Winston Churchill
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Arenig School. Wild Bohemians and Welsh Mountains