All posts tagged "Paris"
Representation vs Reality: Artists Portrayed in Midnight in Paris. Part IJanuary 3, 2019
In Woody Allen’s 2011 Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson plays a nostalgic screenwriter who somehow finds...
Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic PioneerApril 11, 2017
Henry Ossawa Tanner (1859-1937), the first African-American to become an internationally successful artist, was known for...
- Edvard Munch’s Summer Nights
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Lakshmi in Art. The Goddess of Wealth
- Big Mr Sunshine: Portraits of Louis XIV
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Five Cool Modern And Contemporary Artworks In The Stedelijk Museum Collection
- 5 Fleshy Sculptures That Could Come To Life
- Few Comments On Courbet’s Origin of the World
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)