All posts tagged "exhibition"
Modernism Foretold: The Nadler Collection of Late Antique Art from Egypt — Interview with Asen KirinJanuary 14, 2021
For the first time since 1986, the Nadler Collection will be shown to the public in...
Meet the Award-winning Sculptor and Installation Artist Ayşe ErkmenSeptember 16, 2020
Berlin-based Turkish visual artist Ayşe Erkmen has been awarded the Ernst Franz Vogelmann Prize for Sculpture...
- Painting of the Week: Fede Galizia, A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a Grasshopper
- 5 Positive Effects of Art on Mental Health
- Art Saved My Life! An Alternative Look at the Mental Health of Vincent van Gogh
- #MeToo and the Medusa Myth
- Meet Asparagus, the King of Vegetables! Not Just for Vegetarians
- The Fabulous Sculpture and Mysterious Life of Edmonia Lewis
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Michelangelo’s Pieta: An Ode to the Sublime
- Jozef Mehoffer – Strange Garden
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora