Stories By Celia Leiva Otto
LEGO Architecture: Build Your Very Own Modernist HouseJuly 7, 2020
Lego gives us the opportunity to create our own world. We’ve all played as kids creating the most amazing places from our imagination or even to recreate our favorite movies sets. Then, when you grow up,...
Painting the Fall of the Roman EmpireMay 29, 2020
After many centuries, we are still wondering why the Roman Empire disappeared. There are many theories that try to explain it: wars, ideological problems, a chaotic political system caused by the enormous expansion of the empire,...
How to Read Piet MondrianApril 27, 2020
We can all recognize Mondrian’s work in a second. Our eyes navigate through the lines jumping from color to color. His artistic career started with figurative painting and later turned into his characteristic abstract style. But how do we read Piet Mondrian’s...
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Primavera by Botticelli
- Coffee, Tea, Beer… Drinks in Art for All Tastes!
- Ardhanarishvara – Androgynous Portrayal of Shiva and Parvati
- The Dystopian Surrealism of Zdzislaw Beksinski
- Lesbian Love and Sex in Art History
- Here Comes the Sun… Sunrises for Hope in Art
- 10 Cocktails Inspired by Art for Artsy Drinking
- See a Man About a Dog: Dogs in Paintings
- Great Artists’ Dachshund Muses
- Painting of the Week: Hendrik Heerschop, The African King Caspar