All posts tagged "post-impressionism"
Painting of the Week
Everything You Must Know About A Sunday on the Island of La Grande Jatte by Georges SeuratMarch 16, 2021
Spring is shyly approaching in the Northern Hemisphere. Longer and warmer days, more light, and the...
What did the Artists from ‘Midnight in Paris’ Look Like in Real Life? 19th CenturyFebruary 27, 2021
In Woody Allen’s 2011 Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson plays a nostalgic screenwriter who somehow finds...
Art State of Mind
Art Saved My Life! An Alternative Look at the Mental Health of Vincent van GoghOctober 10, 2020
Post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh is as famous for his brutal suicide as for his iconic and...
Impressionism Features in Bombay Progressive Artists GroupSeptember 24, 2020
Progressive Artists Group (PAG) was an answer to the existing Indian institutional structure of exhibitions in...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII in Portraits