All posts tagged "Poland"
Art in the Mail: Wisława Szymborska’s Cut-and-Paste PostcardsApril 16, 2020
Wisława Szymborska (1923-2012) was a Nobel Prize-winning Polish poet, but she was also an occasional artist....
Celebrity Sculptors, Medieval Fraud And Nazi Looting – The Outrageous Story Of The Golden Veit Stoss AltarpieceAugust 6, 2018
This is largest Gothic altarpiece in the world and a national treasure of Poland. Carved over...
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Erna Rosenstein. Surrealist in the Country Where Surrealism Didn’t Exist
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Sacred Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- The Prime Minister’s Art: Landscapes of Winston Churchill
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Arenig School. Wild Bohemians and Welsh Mountains