All posts tagged "Poland"
Celebrity Sculptors, Medieval Fraud And Nazi Looting – The Outrageous Story Of The Golden Veit Stoss AltarpieceAugust 6, 2018
This is largest Gothic altarpiece in the world and a national treasure of Poland. Carved over...
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- Nazi-looted Cézanne Painting To Be Shown In Switzerland
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)