All posts tagged "ceramics"
The Charm of Colorful and Shiny Italian Maiolica Ceramic WaresApril 20, 2021
Maiolica ceramic wares are exquisitely decorated and vibrantly colored handmade artworks made popular during the Italian...
The Ephemeral Magic of Raw Clay: Artist Interview with Phoebe CummingsJanuary 15, 2021
Phoebe Cummings (b.1981) is a British sculptress-ceramics artist working primarily with unfired, living clay in its...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- CHEAP: When Art Meets Activism – Interview with the Co-founder Sara Manfredi
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- Met Gala: When Art Meets High Fashion on the Beige Carpet (2021 Update!)
- The Hidden Meanings of Nature in Čiurlionis’ Paintings