All posts tagged "Minimalism"
Contemplating the Hidden Beauty in Cristina Coral’s PhotographsAugust 16, 2021
Cristina Coral is an award-winning photographer based in Italy, specializing in creative and fine art photography....
Pollen, Purity and Patience: A journey of creation with Wolfgang LaibNovember 11, 2020
Wolfgang Laib (born 1950) is a contemporary German sculptor. He works with natural materials that emanate...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Music and Art: Tanto Bravura!
- How Galileo Galilei Changed the Moon Forever
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Hot Chocolate Paintings for a Cozy Evening