Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021March 11, 2021
Nowadays everyone knows Banksy. They actually know his name and his art, since he still remains anonymous. Many wrote and write about him, his identity, his artistic portfolio, and the meanings behind it. This article would be different...
The Best Street Art in Athens, GreeceMarch 10, 2021
Athens is a strange city. On the one hand, you can see the monuments and relics of Ancient Greece that stand haughtily and imposingly. On the other hand, you have the rest of the city, which is a...
Guerrilla Girls, Inc. – 35 Years and CountingDecember 9, 2020
Here’s a look at the Guerrilla Girls’ feminist interventions that have kept the art world on its toes in honor of their most recent publication.
Coca-Cola and the Explosive Art of Cildo MeirelesNovember 25, 2020
Protest Art is challenging and controversial. Political protest requires a focus, and protest art gives us a public space where we can have a conversation, with the artist and with each other. Truly great artists reflect back at...
Painting of the Week: Banksy, Season’s GreetingsNovember 15, 2020
What if a children’s game turned into a frightening nightmare? And what would you think if the cause was… you? In Port Talbot, UK, Banksy created a graffiti showing an imaginary but terrible consequence of pollution, whose victim...
Ways in Which Art Can Fight Climate ChangeNovember 14, 2020
In the last few years people, especially the new generations, have raised their voices as they understood that there was not much time left to save their future. Scientists had warned us about the melting of glaciers, the...
Tattoos – Ancient Ink to Modern CelebritySeptember 13, 2020
Love them or loathe them, tattoos are a global phenomenon. Inserting pigment under the skin for decorative or ritualistic purposes has been around since prehistoric times. Tattooing is a close relative of scarification and piercing, and examples exist...
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Erna Rosenstein. Surrealist in the Country Where Surrealism Didn’t Exist
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Sacred Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- The Prime Minister’s Art: Landscapes of Winston Churchill
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Arenig School. Wild Bohemians and Welsh Mountains