Stories By Arianna Richetti
Duchamp: The Art of the Possible – Interview with Francis M. NaumannMarch 10, 2020
Great news for our readers and art lovers: Duchamp: The Art of the Possible, a movie directed by Matthew Taylor and produced by Michelle Taylor, is available on iTunes and Amazon on March 10th! As well...
Art for Climate Change: Emily Carr, Odds and EndsJanuary 29, 2020
Art has always had the power to communicate all kinds of emotions; some paintings convey a sense of peace and quiet, while others can make us feel upset or uncomfortable. The latter give us awareness about...
Painting of the Week: Arthur Hughes, April LoveJanuary 5, 2020
Today’s Painting of the Week is April Love, 1855-1856, Arthur Hughes’ most celebrated artwork that embodies Pre-Raphaelites’ soul. Hughes and Pre-Raphaelites We consider April Love, made by Arthur Hughes (1832-1915) a Pre-Raphaelite painting. Though, the artist...
- 10 Facts about The Last Supper by Leonardo You Should Know
- Top 5 Zeus’ Lovers and Their Crazy Stories
- See a Man About a Dog. Dogs in Paintings
- This Post Is Only About Cheese. In Painting
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- Raphael – Renaissance Prince of Painters
- Mushroom Picking? The Tastiest Mushroom Art
- The Countryside in Art: from Idyllic Scenes to Social Issues
- Lockdown Artsy Entertainment Toolkit
- Strawberry Paintings Forever