All posts tagged "pre-raphaelites"
The American Artist Who Loved Everything British: Edwin Austin Abbey’s Shakespeare PaintingsApril 14, 2018
Painter and illustrator Edwin Austin Abbey (1852-1911) was born in America, but he spent most of...
These Romantic Paintings Of Edward Burne-Jones Will Make You Miss Middle-AgesAugust 18, 2016
Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones, 1st Baronet ARA was a British artist and designer closely associated with Pre-Raphaelite movement....
- Painting of the Week: Nicolas Maes, Young Woman Peeling Apples
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- The Sound Of Colour: Music Inspired By Visual Art – A Top 10
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Paula Modersohn-Becker: The Unknown Expressionist
- Best Vermeer’s Forger And His Fakes
- The Erotic Drawings of Francesco Hayez [+18]
- Murder on the Canvas: How artists portray the ultimate taboo
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)