Stories By Marija Canjuga
Jane Morris. A Pre-Raphaelite Muse and ArtistFebruary 8, 2020
Jane Morris (1839–1914) was an English embroiderer and artists’ model who embodied the Pre-Raphaelite ideal of beauty. She was a model and muse to her husband William Morris and Dante Gabriel Rossetti. The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood Three...
Welcoming the Twenties with Tamara de LempickaDecember 31, 2019
Today I am taking you to a New Year’s Eve party. This year, like every year, we hope that the year coming will be better. But hearing that the twenties are coming somehow the picture of...
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- Painting of the Week: Nicolas Maes, Young Woman Peeling Apples
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Paula Modersohn-Becker: The Unknown Expressionist
- The Sound Of Colour: Music Inspired By Visual Art – A Top 10
- My name is Sofonisba And I’m Michelangelo’s Gal
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Jan Van Eyck
- The Erotic Drawings of Francesco Hayez [+18]
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)