All posts tagged "rembrandt"
Two Men, Police Uniforms, and Some Duct Tape: The Biggest Art Heist in History After 30 Years of Active InvestigationsOctober 19, 2020
Two men, police uniforms and some duct tape; this is how Rick Abath and Randy Hestand,...
Art State of Mind
Fine Art in Rap Music: Eight Painters that Rappers Like To Be Compared ToMay 30, 2020
Full of metaphors, double meanings, and references to popular culture – from cinema to literature, and...
- Painting of the Week: Saint George and the Dragon
- The Night — Ten Beautiful Nocturne Paintings
- How Did Caravaggio Die? The Answer Is Not Easy
- The Mysterious Pinturas Negras Reveal Goya’s Darkest Secrets
- Under Hokusai’s Great Wave
- Did You Know that Monet Was a Master of Caricatures?
- #MeToo and the Medusa Myth
- Wanderlust Exhibition – Travel Desire Encapsulated in Paintings
- Maxfield Parrish – Life and Legacy
- Is Kylie Jenner the New Venus? Interview with the Artist Marco Battaglini
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- Frauhaus: Gunta Stölzl, Walter Gropius, and the Women of the Bauhaus
- The Ephemeral Magic of Raw Clay: Artist Interview with Phoebe Cummings
- The Surprising Career of Lavinia Fontana: Painter of Popes, Nudes, and Noblewomen