Stories By Jennifer S. Musawwir
Escape to Dia Beacon, New YorkNovember 3, 2020
The Dia Art Fountain in Beacon, New York was permitted to welcome visitors back in August, several weeks ahead of museums in New York City. Timed ticketed entry to minimize the traffic inside the gallery spaces,...
Luchita Hurtado: Art and Life Over a CenturySeptember 6, 2020
Luchita Hurtado (November 28, 1920 – August 13, 2020) was an artist, photographer, poet, environmentalist, activist, feminist, fashion designer, and so much more over the course of a lifetime that spanned a century. Hurtado was born...
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- Hiroshige’s Winter Views of Edo
- Winter in Paris: Gustave Caillebotte, Rooftops in the Snow
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- DailyArt Magazine Turns Four! Our Impressions of the Impressionists
- Native American Art from Donald Ellis Gallery at the Frieze Viewing Room
- Visit in Madrid or Online: The Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- The Best Autumn Foods in Still-Life Paintings
- The Art Of Thanksgiving By Norman Rockwell
- Stendhal Syndrome – The Art Fans Sickness