All posts tagged "prints"
Are people on Respirators Really Thinking About Rembrandt? – Jim Dine on His Show at Galerie Templon, Personal Histories and the Role of Art in Crisis (or Not)May 19, 2020
As Galerie Templon wrap up a retrospective exhibition of his iconic prints, we interview Jim Dine....
- Best Male Nudes in Art History (NSFW!)
- Edvard Munch’s Life In Photos
- 8 Things Everyone Should Know About Joaquin Sorolla
- 10 Facts about The Last Supper by Leonardo You Should Know
- Painting of the Week: John William Waterhouse, Miranda
- The Image of Discord: Pisanello’s Medal of John VIII Palaiologos
- Claude Monet and the Masterpieces Painted in Series
- The Scenographic World of Elena Antonopoulou
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Best Photography Books – A Subjective List