All posts tagged "pablo picasso"
Bodies And Erotic Art
Body Positivity in Art: Paintings That Will Make You Feel Better About Your BodySeptember 29, 2020
If you happen to feel negative about your body size, your weight, or your shape from...
Art State of Mind
Fine Art in Rap Music: Eight Painters that Rappers Like To Be Compared ToMay 30, 2020
Full of metaphors, double meanings, and references to popular culture – from cinema to literature, and...
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Nighthawks as Memes – Edward Hopper’s Best Renditions
- The Lifelike Death Fayum Portraits of Roman Egypt
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!
- Allegories of Autumn – A Top Ten of Sensational Symbolic Artworks
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye