All posts tagged "pablo picasso"
The End of Lone Genius – Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-gardeJanuary 9, 2019
The Modern Couples exhibition at the Barbican focuses on creative relationships in modern art. How the...
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- Nazi-looted Cézanne Painting To Be Shown In Switzerland
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)