All posts tagged "Van Gogh Museum"
Painting of the Week: Kikukawa Eizan, The Courtesan Hinaaya of the Chōji HouseMay 24, 2020
Vincent and Theo van Gogh, the close-knit brothers, extensively collected Japanese Ukiyo-e prints. Van Gogh had...
Painting of the Week: Vincent van Gogh, Bridge in the Rain (after Hiroshige)May 10, 2020
In the mid 19th century, Japanese ports were suddenly opened up to international trade, and Europeans went...
- Edward Hopper’s Drawings That Will Blow Your Mind
- The Erotic Potential of The Temptation of St. Anthony
- Tattoos – Ancient Ink to Modern Celebrity
- The Serene Beauty of a Pastoral Love: Daphnis and Chloé Paintings
- 10 Awesome Pairs of Shoes from the Victoria & Albert Collection
- Painting of the Week: Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, The Roses of Heliogabalus
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About Leonardo Da Vinci
- Dior AW 2020-21: Deconstructing Art References
- Painting of the Week: Mary Cassatt, Little Girl in a Blue Armchair
- The Met Gala and Beyond: Fashion and Art