All posts tagged "Van Gogh Museum"
Art State of Mind
Art Saved My Life! An Alternative Look at the Mental Health of Vincent van GoghOctober 10, 2020
Post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh is as famous for his brutal suicide as for his iconic and...
Painting of the Week: Kikukawa Eizan, The Courtesan Hinaaya of the Chōji HouseMay 24, 2020
Vincent and Theo van Gogh, the close-knit brothers, extensively collected Japanese Ukiyo-e prints. Van Gogh had...
Painting of the Week: Vincent van Gogh, Bridge in the Rain (after Hiroshige)May 10, 2020
In the mid 19th century, Japanese ports were suddenly opened up to international trade, and Europeans went...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper
- Dive into the World of Fairy Tales with Čiurlionis
- The Art of Domesticity: Art Inspired by the Home