All posts tagged "Man Ray"
What did the Artists from ‘Midnight in Paris’ Look Like in Real Life?February 26, 2021
In Woody Allen’s 2011 film, Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson plays a nostalgic screenwriter who somehow...
Dreams That Money Can Buy? Dadaist Cinema at Its BestNovember 30, 2020
Dreams that Money Can Buy (1947) is a Dadaist portmanteau movie, an unknown cinematographic masterpiece combining...
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- AI in Art: What Does It Mean?
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper
- Dive into the World of Fairy Tales with Čiurlionis