All posts tagged "Man Ray"
What did the Artists from ‘Midnight in Paris’ Look Like in Real Life?February 26, 2021
In Woody Allen’s 2011 film, Midnight in Paris, Owen Wilson plays a nostalgic screenwriter who somehow...
Dreams That Money Can Buy? Dadaist Cinema at Its BestNovember 30, 2020
Dreams that Money Can Buy (1947) is a Dadaist portmanteau movie, an unknown cinematographic masterpiece combining...
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
- 10 Times When Egon Schiele Mastered Hip Hop Hand Gestures
- 10 Female Artists Forgotten By Art History
- Painting of the Week: Claude Raguet Hirst, A Gentleman’s Table
- Mary Cassatt: The Story of the American Impressionist
- 10 Great Women Sculptors You Should Know
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- The Top 10 Strange and Bizarre Paintings
- The Most Important Day! Wedding Inspiration in Art
- True Tips for a Happier Life from the Miniatures of Reza Abbasi
- The Masterpiece of the Week: Fallingwater by Frank Lloyd Wright