All posts tagged "architecture"
House with Chimaeras: Facts and Legends About an Unusual Art Nouveau Building in KyivDecember 7, 2020
House with Chimaeras (or Horodecki House) is one of the most extraordinary buildings in Ukraine in...
The Louvre Pyramid and 5 Other Art Museums Designed by Ieoh Ming PeiSeptember 21, 2020
Ioh Ming Pei (貝聿銘) (1917-2019) was a Chinese American modernist architect with international acclaim. Exciting for art history fans,...
Jali in Mughal Architecture, the Most Delicate Stone CurtainsAugust 20, 2020
The jali, or pierced screens, have been extensively employed in Indian construction since time immemorial. They...
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Erna Rosenstein. Surrealist in the Country Where Surrealism Didn’t Exist
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Sacred Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- The Prime Minister’s Art: Landscapes of Winston Churchill
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Arenig School. Wild Bohemians and Welsh Mountains