The Best Art Videos for the Age of QuarantineMarch 23, 2020
Right now pretty much everything throughout Europe and North America, including art museums, is closed due to quarantine. This means that art lovers will have to find new ways to engage with art for the moment. Watching art...
What to Do with Your Time when in Quarantine? Tips from Art!March 22, 2020
Seriously, what should I do with my time if I’m in real quarantine and I cannot go out for two weeks? How to avoid going crazy without face-to-face contact with the human race? If you’re in a similar...
Lockdown Artsy Entertainment ToolkitMarch 21, 2020
Initially the idea of a lock-down and extended opportunity to work from home may look a tiny bit appealing. No more commuting, no more dressing up for the office, if your webcam isn’t too good you can forget...
The Best of the Best Museums to Visit Virtually on Lockdown (Constantly Updated)March 20, 2020
So, we have a pandemic. The world is locked down. The museums are closed. While we should all be staying home, we have prepared a list of the best of the best museums to visit virtually and it...
10 Art Masterpieces to Calm Your AnxietyMarch 19, 2020
Art can be many different things: a snobbery-builder; a boredom-killer. According to some studies, it may even extend your life. It can also simply make you feel better. Here are 10 art masterpieces to calm your anxiety. We...
15 Artsy Books to Read During Self-QuarantineMarch 18, 2020
Hopefully you are all in good health as the coronavirus rampages through the world! As self-quarantine seems to be the order of the day DailyArtMagazine’s crew is here to make sure you don’t succumb to boredom! As many...
Art Guide to Quarantine by DailyArtMarch 17, 2020
So, you’re bored in quarantine, or maybe they closed your favorite museum. The COVID-19 outbreak has us all wondering what to do. If just like us you turn to art in anxious times, you might use this guideline...
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- 10 Best Movies Related to Art for Time Spent in Quarantine
- 10 Art Masterpieces to Calm Your Anxiety
- Amrita Sher-Gil – The India’s Frida Kahlo
- Japanese Woodblock Prints Ukiyo-e With Snow And Winter
- Mary Cassatt’s Feminist Mural Which Has Gone Lost
- The Best of the Best Museums to Visit Virtually on Lockdown (Constantly Updated)
- 15 Artsy Books to Read During Self-Quarantine
- Living In The Shadow – Marie and Peder Severin Krøyer
- The Best Art Videos for the Age of Quarantine