Chairs, Neon Lights and Philosophy: The Conceptual Art of Joseph Kosuth
The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- Gustave Caillebotte’s Urban Intimacy
- Seven Haunting Town Paintings by Egon Schiele
- Just Married: Wedding Paintings Which Will Secure You A Happy Future Together
- Painting of the Week – In the Studio by William Merritt Chase
- Do You “Pronkstill”Even? Social Media Of The Dutch Golden Age
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Pornographic World of Egon Schiele’s Nudes (18+)
- Painting of the Week: Diego Velázquez, The Rokeby Venus
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know