When Trash Turns Art: El AnatsuiFebruary 15, 2018
People often say that contemporary art is trash. But, can we turn the equation the other way and make trash art? El Anatsui’s grand installations show that in contemporary art everything is possible, and it can be even...
Niki de Saint Phalle and the Nana StatuesDecember 14, 2017
1966, Stockholm, Sweden and an incredible art event occurred about which not even the press who were invited to the launch knew what to say. A gigantic version of a strange form of sculpture known as Nana Statues...
The Story How Robert Rauschenberg "Erased de Kooning"August 1, 2017
Robert Rauschenberg was fascinated by Willem de Kooning, and in 1953 asked the artist if he could erase one of his drawings as an act of art. The work that was created then has become a legend. The genesis...
Tangled Up in Blue: The Art of Edward KrasińskiNovember 23, 2016
In Tate Liverpool, up to March 2017, you can see an exhibition of Edward Krasiński’s work. Krasiński was one of the most interesting and important artists in post-war Poland and whole central Europe. Today we want to give...
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- 10 Best Movies Related to Art for Time Spent in Quarantine
- 10 Art Masterpieces to Calm Your Anxiety
- Japanese Woodblock Prints Ukiyo-e With Snow And Winter
- Mary Cassatt’s Feminist Mural Which Has Gone Lost
- The Best Art Videos for the Age of Quarantine
- 10 Female Artists Forgotten By Art History
- The Best of the Best Museums to Visit Virtually on Lockdown (Constantly Updated)
- Titian’s Metamorphoses
- 15 Artsy Books to Read During Self-Quarantine