All posts tagged "Salvador Dali"
The End of Lone Genius – Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-gardeJanuary 9, 2019
The Modern Couples exhibition at the Barbican focuses on creative relationships in modern art. How the...
- The Dreaming Youths: A Children’s Book That Parents Would Hide From Their Kids
- Few Comments On Courbet’s Origin of the World
- 5 Fleshy Sculptures That Could Come To Life
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About Leonardo Da Vinci
- Kandinsky’s Inspiration? Nature, Spirituality and Other Artists
- A Glimpse of Maritime Life in the Past in 7 Artworks
- Camille Claudel – Love, Despair and Auguste Rodin
- Rembrandt’s Light—Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Lakshmi in Art. The Goddess of Wealth