All posts tagged "Salvador Dali"
The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary FashionSeptember 19, 2020
Italian female fashion designer and couturier, the greatest rival of Coco Chanel, and a friend of...
A Fierce Romance of Art and Fashion: The Friendship of Salvador Dali and Coco ChanelSeptember 18, 2020
When Dali moved to Paris in 1926, Chanel was already a famous fashion designer. Dali had...
Art State of Mind
Fine Art in Rap Music: Eight Painters that Rappers Like To Be Compared ToMay 30, 2020
Full of metaphors, double meanings, and references to popular culture – from cinema to literature, and...
- How Art Saved His Life: Story of Horace Pippin
- Perseus and the Head of Medusa – A Very Florentine Story
- The British Landscape in Art
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- 5 Impressionist Gossips Which Will Make You Feel They Staged a Soap Opera
- The Fabulous Sculpture and Mysterious Life of Edmonia Lewis
- Art History 101: Self-Portraits You Should Know
- Ancient Bikini Girls from the Roman Mosaics
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the Van Gogh Museum
- The Lost Portrait of Henry VIII: Art in Service of Power