All posts tagged "India"
Jali in Mughal Architecture, the Most Delicate Stone CurtainsAugust 20, 2020
The jali, or pierced screens, have been extensively employed in Indian construction since time immemorial. They...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII in Portraits