All posts tagged "Frick Collection"
Museums And Exhibitions
Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming RenovationJanuary 9, 2020
The Frick Collection is a beloved New York City institution. It was founded by millionaire industrialist...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Cute Babies in Art: From Rubens to Cassatt
- The Bust of Nefertiti: Ancient Masterpiece or Genius Hoax?
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- ALL Art In BoJack Horseman We Could Find Gathered In One Place (6th Season Update)
- Madame de Pompadour: The Queen of Arts in Portraits
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- 5 Mythical Love Stories Depicted in Art