Stories By Marina Kochetkova
Introducing the Cleveland Museum of ArtFebruary 22, 2020
The Cleveland Museum of Art is a major American art museum, renowned for the quality and breadth of its collection. It includes more than 61,000 works of art ranging over 6,000 years, from ancient to contemporary...
Art State of Mind
Chinese New Year – the Art of CelebrationJanuary 25, 2020
Imagine a household celebrating the Chinese New Year where children share a home and joyfully play together. They have different kinds of toys to play with; two children play with a puppet hanging from a pole,...
The Growing Terracotta ArmyJanuary 22, 2020
When people mention the terracotta army, the first thing that comes to mind is the phrase “the eighth wonder of the world”. It is a symbol of China’s thousands of years of culture. The First Emperor’s...
Chinese Traditional Painting: Interesting StoriesJanuary 2, 2020
Traditional Chinese paintings are known for their distinctive style. When did Chinese painting begin and how to read it? What did it mean for the artists? Did they simply respond to and try to capture the...
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- Painting of the Week: Nicolas Maes, Young Woman Peeling Apples
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Paula Modersohn-Becker: The Unknown Expressionist
- My name is Sofonisba And I’m Michelangelo’s Gal
- The Sound Of Colour: Music Inspired By Visual Art – A Top 10
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Jan Van Eyck
- The Erotic Drawings of Francesco Hayez [+18]
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)