Stories By Marina Kochetkova
Nefertiti as a Beauty IconMarch 26, 2020
Nefertiti is a beauty icon and one of the most powerful women who inspires us throughout centuries. Responding to the rhythms of the age, she seized the opportunities of her time. But Nefertiti also left us...
Introducing the Cleveland Museum of ArtFebruary 22, 2020
The Cleveland Museum of Art is a major American art museum, renowned for the quality and breadth of its collection. It includes more than 61,000 works of art ranging over 6,000 years, from ancient to contemporary...
Art State of Mind
Chinese New Year – the Art of CelebrationJanuary 25, 2020
Imagine a household celebrating the Chinese New Year where children share a home and joyfully play together. They have different kinds of toys to play with; two children play with a puppet hanging from a pole,...
The Growing Terracotta ArmyJanuary 22, 2020
When people mention the terracotta army, the first thing that comes to mind is the phrase “the eighth wonder of the world”. It is a symbol of China’s thousands of years of culture. The First Emperor’s...
Chinese Traditional Painting: Interesting StoriesJanuary 2, 2020
Traditional Chinese paintings are known for their distinctive style. When did Chinese painting begin and how to read it? What did it mean for the artists? Did they simply respond to and try to capture the...
- 10 Facts about The Last Supper by Leonardo You Should Know
- Top 5 Zeus’ Lovers and Their Crazy Stories
- See a Man About a Dog. Dogs in Paintings
- This Post Is Only About Cheese. In Painting
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- Raphael – Renaissance Prince of Painters
- Mushroom Picking? The Tastiest Mushroom Art
- The Countryside in Art: from Idyllic Scenes to Social Issues
- Strawberry Paintings Forever
- Lockdown Artsy Entertainment Toolkit