All posts tagged "Vincent van Gogh"
Post-Impressionism: Artists, Paintings, and Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 26, 2020
The term “Post-Impressionism” combines the oeuvre of many artists. In this article, we will tell you...
Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!September 22, 2020
The Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, Netherlands, is home to the second largest collection of works by...
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls: The Life and Business of Agostina SegatoriSeptember 1, 2020
Agostina Segatori’s face is most widely recognized in the works of key artists between 1860 and...
Special Occasion And News
It’s DailyArt App’s 8th Birthday – Here Are The 10 Most Liked Paintings We Presented in 2020August 22, 2020
Today is a special date. Exactly 8 years ago, in 2012, everything began for us with...
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Nighthawks as Memes – Edward Hopper’s Best Renditions
- The Lifelike Death Fayum Portraits of Roman Egypt
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- The Origin of the World and the Female Gaze
- Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion