All posts tagged "photography"
Bodies And Erotic Art
Richard Saltoun Gallery: Bodily Objects – ReviewMay 20, 2020
Bodily Objects, curated by Philomena Epps, Richard Saltoun Gallery, London. 1.05.2020 – 30.06.2020, access online viewing...
- How Art Saved His Life: Story of Horace Pippin
- Perseus and the Head of Medusa – A Very Florentine Story
- The British Landscape in Art
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- The Fabulous Sculpture and Mysterious Life of Edmonia Lewis
- Art History 101: Self-Portraits You Should Know
- 5 Impressionist Gossips Which Will Make You Feel They Staged a Soap Opera
- Why Don’t We Study Frédéric Bazille’s Works?
- Puzzles with the Shade of Communism: 10 Great Soviet Mosaics in Russia
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the Van Gogh Museum