Free as a Bird – Max Ernst, Lop Lop and The Art of ChanceMay 4, 2018
The unconscious mind can serve as a revealing personal landscape. Feeding our dreams, shaping our personalities and informing our behaviour; the hidden aspects of the self ultimately determine the waking other. Surrealism was the moment when the mind...
Listen To What Is Dada According To Hans ArpAugust 18, 2017
Voices of Dada is part of popular series of archive audio CDs exploring 20th century avant-garde and modern art. The album features interviews and phonetic poetry by six leading figures from the Dada movement, active between 1916 and...
Watch One Of The First Dadaist Films by Man RayJune 22, 2017
Man Ray was an American visual artist who spent most of his career in France. He was a significant contributor to the Dada and Surrealist movements, although his ties to each were informal. He produced major works in...
Four "Readymades" Of Marcel Duchamp You Should KnowOctober 28, 2016
Henri-Robert-Marcel Duchamp was a French, naturalized American painter, sculptor, chess player and writer whose work is associated with Cubism, conceptual art and Dada. Duchamp was famous of weird, often sarcastic or funny pieces of art. Can a Bottle-Rack, or...
- When The Days Get Too Sunny…
- Chagall And The Coloured Glass
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- Painting of the Week: Giotto, Ognissanti Madonna
- When Romanticism Meets Eruptions: Volcanoes in Paintings
- The Black And White World Of Felix Vallotton’s Prints
- Explore The World Of Medieval Glassmakers At Musee du Cluny
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Artistic Inspiration of Balenciaga