Stories By Nataliia Pecherska
Post-Impressionism: Artists, Paintings, and Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 26, 2020
The term “Post-Impressionism” combines the oeuvre of many artists. In this article, we will tell you about four prominent masters who are most associated with the art movement – Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Georges Seurat,...
Anatoliy Kryvolap’s Evolution of Color: Emotional Paintings of the Ukrainian ArtistSeptember 2, 2020
Anatoliy Kryvolap is a contemporary Ukrainian artist whose paintings are sold at the world’s most prestigious auctions for thousands of dollars. He works on the verge of figurative painting and abstraction. That is to say, the...
Artists and Paintings. Everything You Need to Know About ImpressionismJuly 27, 2020
Impressionism has become one of the most significant movements of modern art. The names of Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir, or Edgar Degas are well-known, perhaps, even by those who are not very interested in art. There...
Viktor Zaretsky: The Oeuvre of the Ukrainian Gustav KlimtMay 28, 2020
Viktor Zaretsky is often called the Ukrainian Gustav Klimt. In fact, the influence of Klimt on the artworks of this Ukrainian artist is quite obvious. However, this does not mean that he just copied the works...
Alla Horska. Die HardMay 2, 2020
Ukrainian artist Alla Horska created dozens of amazing mosaics and paintings while actively fighting with the crimes of the Soviet authorities against the intelligentsia. For this reason, she has often been called the soul of the...
Zoya Lerman, a Ukrainian Non-Conformist ArtistMarch 28, 2020
Artist Zoya Lerman is an unusual representative of Ukrainian non-conformism in painting. Despite the dominance of social realism, she was able to assert her artistic voice and the right to create her unique world of sensuality...
Art on the Verge of Eroticism and Pathology by Egon SchieleFebruary 28, 2020
The provocative artworks of the Austrian expressionist Egon Schiele are not just about exploring the sexuality of women’s and men’s bodies. The artist also expresses inner experiences through the pathological body. These two aspects of the...
- How Art Saved His Life: Story of Horace Pippin
- Edgar Degas and New Orleans’ Paintings
- 5 Impressionist Gossips Which Will Make You Feel They Staged a Soap Opera
- The Pornographic World of Egon Schiele’s Nudes (18+)
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Ancient Bikini Girls from the Roman Mosaics
- Perseus and the Head of Medusa – A Very Florentine Story
- The Lost Portrait of Henry VIII: Art in Service of Power
- Two Men, Police Uniforms, and Some Duct Tape: The Biggest Art Heist in History After 30 Years of Active Investigations
- The Art of Law: Legal Drama in Artworks