All posts tagged "camille pissarro"
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
Museums And Exhibitions
Crash Course in Impressionism – Courtauld Impressionists: From Manet to CézanneNovember 8, 2018
The Courtauld Gallery will remain closed for a while, as it is being transformed. But this...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Everything You Must Know About All Michelangelo’s Pietàs
- AI in Art: What Does It Mean?
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- Met Gala: When Art Meets High Fashion on the Beige Carpet (2021 Update!)
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper