The Best Star Wars and Classic Art Mashups
min Read4 May 2023
It is fascinating how people combine two products of culture that are so different – classic art and Star Wars. Here you will find the best (in our opinion) Star Wars art mashups – and the force is strong with these ones, hmm.
1. Darth Vader as Woman with a Parasol
Here you can check out our supreme quality DailyArt Print with Monet’s Woman with a Parasol!
2. Senator Amidala Doubts in M-Maybe
3. R2-D2 and Leia Chilling in Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
4. Darth Vader Crossing the Alps
You must have known this iconic depiction of Napoleon – but what about Leonidas at Thermopylae? Click here to read the fascinating story behind David’s painting.
5. Yoda with Bandaged Ear and Pipe
Some call Van Gogh the master of “selfies”. He indeed did a lot of self-portraits which helped him develop his style and documented the life of the great Master.
6. Quite alive C3PO as Dead Marat
7. X-wing Flying through Starry Night Over Rhone
This magnificent work is one of the most beautiful nocturnal paintings that you need to know!
8. Baby Yoda and Mandarolian in Byzantine Mosaic
At the end of the article, we have some artworks by a very special artist, Scdarts, who puts Star Wars characters into iconic artworks. Discover his creative ideas!
9. Droid at the Folies Bergère
10. Blank Skywalker
Of course one of the artworks by the Surrealist painter René Magritte served as the perfect inspiration for a Star Wars art piece!
We love art history and writing about it. Your support helps us to sustain DailyArt Magazine and keep it running.
DailyArt Magazine needs your support. Every contribution, however big or small, is very valuable for our future. Thanks to it, we will be able to sustain and grow the Magazine. Thank you for your help!