The Colours of Pablo PicassoOctober 8, 2018
What’s your favourite colour? Why? Have you ever tried to get to know someone better by asking this question? It can fill an awkward silence in a conversation, and to some, it can reveal a personality trait that allows...
Through the eyes of Claude MonetSeptember 7, 2018
The eyes of an artist put at the service of art can reveal to us an unspeakable world which is however very present around us. A world that we can notice in the reflection of a ray of...
Visit Eugène Delacroix Exhibition At The Louvre With Mr. BacchusMay 11, 2018
Eugène Delacroix (1798-1863) The early 19th century is a period when France is going through historical changes on all fronts. The anger of the people roars, the streets of Paris tremble and bleed, the Arts are transforming, and...
How To Do 21st Century Grand Tour according to Mr. BacchusMarch 21, 2018
My 21st Century Grand Tour PART I Have you ever been called a « tourist»? Have you ever considered yourself one? Maybe for the time on a summer trip, or on your way to explore an unknown land that...
- Few Comments On Courbet’s Origin of the World
- The Dreaming Youths: A Children’s Book That Parents Would Hide From Their Kids
- 11 Things You Might Not Know About Leonardo Da Vinci
- A Glimpse of Maritime Life in the Past in 7 Artworks
- Made for Reflection: Yayoi Kusama’s Narcissus Garden
- Kandinsky’s Inspiration? Nature, Spirituality and Other Artists
- Rembrandt’s Light—Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Painting of the Week: Mary Cassatt, Little Girl in a Blue Armchair
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)