The Colours of Pablo PicassoOctober 8, 2018
What’s your favourite colour? Why? Have you ever tried to get to know someone better by asking this question? It can fill an awkward silence in a conversation, and to some, it can reveal a personality trait that allows...
Through the Eyes of Claude MonetSeptember 7, 2018
The eyes of an artist put at the service of art can reveal to us an unspeakable world which is however very present around us. A world that we can notice in the reflection of a ray of...
Visit Eugène Delacroix Exhibition At The Louvre With Mr. BacchusMay 11, 2018
Eugène Delacroix (1798-1863) The early 19th century is a period when France is going through historical changes on all fronts. The anger of the people roars, the streets of Paris tremble and bleed, the Arts are transforming, and...
How To Do 21st Century Grand Tour according to Mr. BacchusMarch 21, 2018
My 21st Century Grand Tour PART I Have you ever been called a « tourist»? Have you ever considered yourself one? Maybe for the time on a summer trip, or on your way to explore an unknown land that...
- Coffee, Tea, Beer… Drinks in Art for All Tastes!
- Here Comes the Sun… Sunrises for Hope in Art
- The Orientalism of Eugène Delacroix – Beware of the Colors!
- Ardhanarishvara – Androgynous Portrayal of Shiva and Parvati
- Lesbian Love and Sex in Art History
- 10 Best Portraits Of Édouard Manet
- 10 Cocktails Inspired by Art for Artsy Drinking
- Great Artists’ Dachshund Muses
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Primavera by Botticelli
- Artists’ Beloved Travel Destinations as Seen Through Their Art