The Colours of Pablo PicassoOctober 8, 2018
What’s your favourite colour? Why? Have you ever tried to get to know someone better by asking this question? It can fill an awkward silence in a conversation, and to some, it can reveal a personality trait that allows...
Through the Eyes of Claude MonetSeptember 7, 2018
The eyes of an artist put at the service of art can reveal to us an unspeakable world which is however very present around us. A world that we can notice in the reflection of a ray of...
Visit Eugène Delacroix Exhibition At The Louvre With Mr. BacchusMay 11, 2018
Eugène Delacroix (1798-1863) The early 19th century is a period when France is going through historical changes on all fronts. The anger of the people roars, the streets of Paris tremble and bleed, the Arts are transforming, and...
How To Do 21st Century Grand Tour according to Mr. BacchusMarch 21, 2018
My 21st Century Grand Tour PART I Have you ever been called a « tourist»? Have you ever considered yourself one? Maybe for the time on a summer trip, or on your way to explore an unknown land that...
- Art from Horror Movies: Japanese Woodblocks of Tsukioka Yoshitoshi
- Masterpiece of the Week: Mithras Slaying the Bull
- Eyewitness to Space: The NASA Art Program
- Diego Rivera’s Life in Self-Portraits
- The Night — Ten Beautiful Nocturne Paintings
- Barbara Hepworth: Sculptor of Archaic Wonders
- Painting Of The Week – John Everett Millais, Ophelia
- Cincinnati Art Museum Staff Picks
- One Artist and One Motif: Julije Knifer and His Meander
- Artistic Patronage of Akbar the Great