The Colours of Pablo PicassoOctober 8, 2018
What’s your favourite colour? Why? Have you ever tried to get to know someone better by asking this question? It can fill an awkward silence in a conversation, and to some, it can reveal a personality trait that allows...
Through the eyes of Claude MonetSeptember 7, 2018
The eyes of an artist put at the service of art can reveal to us an unspeakable world which is however very present around us. A world that we can notice in the reflection of a ray of...
Visit Eugène Delacroix Exhibition At The Louvre With Mr. BacchusMay 11, 2018
Eugène Delacroix (1798-1863) The early 19th century is a period when France is going through historical changes on all fronts. The anger of the people roars, the streets of Paris tremble and bleed, the Arts are transforming, and...
How To Do 21st Century Grand Tour according to Mr. BacchusMarch 21, 2018
My 21st Century Grand Tour PART I Have you ever been called a « tourist»? Have you ever considered yourself one? Maybe for the time on a summer trip, or on your way to explore an unknown land that...
- The Black And White World Of Felix Vallotton’s Prints
- Kandinsky’s World of Russian Fairy Tales
- Autumn Moon In Japanese Woodblock Prints
- The Hudson River School: Celebrating Nature, American-Style
- When Romanticism Meets Eruptions: Volcanoes in Paintings
- The Best of Leda And A Swan Paintings
- Painting of the Week: Giotto, Ognissanti Madonna
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Open to Influences – Arthur Hacker and his Mary with Many Qualities