All posts tagged "impressionism"
Art State of Mind
Art Saved My Life! An Alternative Look at the Mental Health of Vincent van GoghOctober 10, 2020
Post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh is as famous for his brutal suicide as for his iconic and...
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
Post-Impressionism: Artists, Paintings, and Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 26, 2020
The term “Post-Impressionism” combines the oeuvre of many artists. In this article, we will tell you...
Impressionism Features in Bombay Progressive Artists GroupSeptember 24, 2020
Progressive Artists Group (PAG) was an answer to the existing Indian institutional structure of exhibitions in...
Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!September 22, 2020
The Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, Netherlands, is home to the second largest collection of works by...
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls: The Life and Business of Agostina SegatoriSeptember 1, 2020
Agostina Segatori’s face is most widely recognized in the works of key artists between 1860 and...
- Léon Spilliaert: The Longing Behind the Symbolism
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School
- Stendhal Syndrome – The Art Fans Sickness
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- DailyArt Magazine Turns Four! Our Impressions of the Impressionists
- Visit in Madrid or Online: The Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- The Art Of Thanksgiving By Norman Rockwell
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Best Autumn Foods in Still-Life Paintings
- 8 Paintings For Thanksgiving That Will Warm Your Heart