All posts tagged "impressionism"
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
Post-Impressionism: Artists, Paintings, and Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 26, 2020
The term “Post-Impressionism” combines the oeuvre of many artists. In this article, we will tell you...
Impressionism Features in Bombay Progressive Artists GroupSeptember 24, 2020
Progressive Artists Group (PAG) was an answer to the existing Indian institutional structure of exhibitions in...
Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!September 22, 2020
The Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, Netherlands, is home to the second largest collection of works by...
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls: The Life and Business of Agostina SegatoriSeptember 1, 2020
Agostina Segatori’s face is most widely recognized in the works of key artists between 1860 and...
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!
- The Louvre Pyramid and 5 Other Art Museums Designed by Ieoh Ming Pei
- Allegories of Autumn – A Top Ten of Sensational Symbolic Artworks
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye