Stories By Roma Piotrowska
The Venice Biennale: 10 Best Pavilions in GiardiniAugust 6, 2019
Giardini is a park hosting national pavilions of the Venice Biennale. It has been the ground for the Biennale since its beginning in 1895. Traditionally, pavilions in this location are the most prestigious and are high...
A Feeling of Nostalgia: Art by Fu WenjunJune 8, 2019
For centuries, China was one of the greatest and wealthiest civilizations, and perhaps it is now returning to its historical position. Artist Fu Wenjun witnessed the recent rapid changes and that’s why his art is positioned...
Art State of Mind
5 Best Art Books for 2019. My Inspirational Reading ListFebruary 7, 2019
Every year, I create a new reading list that includes novels, non-fiction, and art books. Today, I am sharing with you my 2019 reading list of books related to art. Less is more- so I have...
Art State of Mind
Best Books for Art LoversNovember 27, 2018
I like a good listicle and this month I have decided to write about some of the most important art-related books you should read. Written in the previous century, they have been massively influential for artists,...
5 Best Contemporary Art PodcastsOctober 15, 2018
Contemporary art podcasts usually discuss recently opened exhibitions, burning topics in the art world and document what is currently going on in the arts. Surprisingly there aren’t that many good art podcasts out there. This is a carefully...
- When The Days Get Too Sunny…
- Chagall And The Coloured Glass
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- Painting of the Week: Giotto, Ognissanti Madonna
- When Romanticism Meets Eruptions: Volcanoes in Paintings
- The Black And White World Of Felix Vallotton’s Prints
- Explore The World Of Medieval Glassmakers At Musee du Cluny
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Artistic Inspiration of Balenciaga