Stories By Roma Piotrowska
The Venice Biennale: 10 Best Pavilions in GiardiniAugust 6, 2019
Giardini is a park hosting national pavilions of the Venice Biennale. It has been the ground for the Biennale since its beginning in 1895. Traditionally, pavilions in this location are the most prestigious and are high...
A Feeling of Nostalgia: Art by Fu WenjunJune 8, 2019
For centuries, China was one of the greatest and wealthiest civilizations, and perhaps it is now returning to its historical position. Artist Fu Wenjun witnessed the recent rapid changes and that’s why his art is positioned...
Art State of Mind
5 Best Art Books for 2019. My Inspirational Reading ListFebruary 7, 2019
Every year, I create a new reading list that includes novels, non-fiction, and art books. Today, I am sharing with you my 2019 reading list of books related to art. Less is more- so I have...
Art State of Mind
Best Books for Art LoversNovember 27, 2018
I like a good listicle and this month I have decided to write about some of the most important art-related books you should read. Written in the previous century, they have been massively influential for artists,...
5 Best Contemporary Art PodcastsOctober 15, 2018
Contemporary art podcasts usually discuss recently opened exhibitions, burning topics in the art world and document what is currently going on in the arts. Surprisingly there aren’t that many good art podcasts out there. This is a carefully...
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)