Stories By Anna Deáki
Discover South American Art in the Museum of Solidarity “Salvador Allende” in ChileAugust 5, 2019
It’s a small and relatively unknown museum but it offers a great collection of modern and contemporary South American and international art. And just as interestingly, it has a fascinating history! It was founded for the...
Discover South American Artists in MnBA, Rio de JaneiroMay 30, 2019
As the third piece in our series, I present my favorite paintings from the Museu Nacional de Belas Artes (MnBA) of Rio de Janeiro. There are works by Brazilian as well as European masters. The most...
Discover South American Artists in MALBA, Buenos AiresApril 5, 2019
There is a truly amazing museum in Buenos Aires that is an absolute must for art lovers! I visited MALBA during my travel in South America and got acquainted with masterpieces from that side of the...
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)