Stories By Anna Deáki
Discover South American Art in the Museum of Solidarity “Salvador Allende” in ChileAugust 5, 2019
It’s a small and relatively unknown museum but it offers a great collection of modern and contemporary South American and international art. And just as interestingly, it has a fascinating history! It was founded for the...
Discover South American Artists in MnBA, Rio de JaneiroMay 30, 2019
As the third piece in our series, I present my favorite paintings from the Museu Nacional de Belas Artes (MnBA) of Rio de Janeiro. There are works by Brazilian as well as European masters. The most...
Discover South American Artists in MALBA, Buenos AiresApril 5, 2019
There is a truly amazing museum in Buenos Aires that is an absolute must for art lovers! I visited MALBA during my travel in South America and got acquainted with masterpieces from that side of the...
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Crash Course in Impressionism – Courtauld Impressionists: From Manet to Cézanne
- The Wounded Angel By Hugo Simberg
- 8 Things Everyone Should Know About Joaquin Sorolla
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- Not All There – The Enigmatic Sculptures Of Bruno Catalano
- The Dystopian Surrealism of Zdzislaw Beksinski
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the Van Gogh Museum
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)