Stories By Anna Deáki
Discover South American Art in the Museum of Solidarity “Salvador Allende” in ChileAugust 5, 2019
It’s a small and relatively unknown museum but it offers a great collection of modern and contemporary South American and international art. And just as interestingly, it has a fascinating history! It was founded for the...
Discover South American Artists in MnBA, Rio de JaneiroMay 30, 2019
As the third piece in our series, I present my favorite paintings from the Museu Nacional de Belas Artes (MnBA) of Rio de Janeiro. There are works by Brazilian as well as European masters. The most...
Discover South American Artists in MALBA, Buenos AiresApril 5, 2019
There is a truly amazing museum in Buenos Aires that is an absolute must for art lovers! I visited MALBA during my travel in South America and got acquainted with masterpieces from that side of the...
- When The Days Get Too Sunny…
- Chagall And The Coloured Glass
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- Painting of the Week: Giotto, Ognissanti Madonna
- When Romanticism Meets Eruptions: Volcanoes in Paintings
- The Black And White World Of Felix Vallotton’s Prints
- Explore The World Of Medieval Glassmakers At Musee du Cluny
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- The Artistic Inspiration of Balenciaga