Stories By Joanna Kaszubowska
The End of Lone Genius – Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-gardeJanuary 9, 2019
The Modern Couples exhibition at the Barbican focuses on creative relationships in modern art. How the...
Special Occasion & News
All You Need to Know About Thanksgiving Turkey Preparation – With Pictures!November 22, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving! Have the most enjoyable time with your family and friends celebrating this holiday season!...
Museums & Exhibitions
Crash Course in Impressionism – Courtauld Impressionists: From Manet to CézanneNovember 8, 2018
The Courtauld Gallery will remain closed for a while, as it is being transformed. But this...
‘I’m sick of Portraits’ – Gainsborough and his dogs’ portraitsOctober 13, 2018
Thomas Gainsborough (1727-1788) was a portrait and landscape painter. During his career, he often painted dogs...
- Pierre-Auguste Renoir, The Theatre Box
- 5 Reasons To Visit Kröller-Müller Museum
- Paul Gauguin, The Vision after the Sermon
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Unicorn Tapestries – Allegory Of Christ, Or A Happy Husband?
- Top 5 Zeus’ Lovers and Their Crazy Stories
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Elizabeth Nourse: “Unquestionably The Premier Woman Artiste of America”
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)
- A Tribute to Sister Wendy Beckett – Art Historian, Nun, and TV Personality