Stories By Judyta Dąbrowska
Jan Matejko – The Painter of Polish HistoryJanuary 21, 2021
Jan Matejko (1838–1893) is one of the most famous Polish painters. When he was in his twenties, he was twice awarded the gold medal at the World Exhibition in Paris, where his paintings hung alongside the...
Filmmaking is like Painting – Andrzej Wajda as a PainterOctober 17, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, and now I will speak in Polish… – the famous words Polish director Andrzej Wajda (1926-2016) said while receiving an honorary Oscar in 2000 for a lifetime achievement crowned WAJDA, an exhibition revealing...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Living in the Shadow – Marie and Peder Severin Krøyer
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Her Life and Her Museum: Isabella Stewart Gardner
- Robert S. Duncanson: African-American Painter in the Spotlight
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper