Stories By Judyta Dąbrowska
Jan Matejko – The Painter of Polish HistoryJanuary 21, 2021
Jan Matejko (1838–1893) is one of the most famous Polish painters. When he was in his twenties, he was twice awarded the gold medal at the World Exhibition in Paris, where his paintings hung alongside the...
Filmmaking is like Painting – Andrzej Wajda as a PainterOctober 17, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, and now I will speak in Polish… – the famous words Polish director Andrzej Wajda (1926-2016) said while receiving an honorary Oscar in 2000 for a lifetime achievement crowned WAJDA, an exhibition revealing...
- Somewhere at Sea: Ivan Aivazovsky and his Marine Art
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- Mythological Femmes Fatales in the Mysterious Symbolist Paintings
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Fantastic Jungles of Henri Rousseau
- The Victorians: an Unexpected World of Erotica and Pornography [18+]
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- A Capri Romance: John Singer Sargent and Rosina Fererra
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny