Stories By Judyta Dąbrowska
Filmmaking is like Painting – Andrzej Wajda as a PainterOctober 17, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, and now I will speak in Polish… – the famous words Polish director Andrzej Wajda (1926-2016) said while receiving an honorary Oscar in 2000 for a lifetime achievement crowned WAJDA, an exhibition revealing...
Jan Matejko – the Painter of Polish HistoryJuly 18, 2019
Jan Matejko (1838 – 1893) is one of the most famous Polish painters. When he was in his twenties, he was twice awarded the gold medal at the World Exhibition in Paris, where his paintings hung...
- Coffee, Tea, Beer… Drinks in Art for All Tastes!
- 10 Best Portraits Of Édouard Manet
- The Orientalism of Eugène Delacroix – Beware of the Colors!
- Here Comes the Sun… Sunrises for Hope in Art
- Lesbian Love and Sex in Art History
- Ardhanarishvara – Androgynous Portrayal of Shiva and Parvati
- Artists’ Beloved Travel Destinations as Seen Through Their Art
- Cute Babies in Art: From Rubens to Cassatt
- Julia Margaret Cameron. The Queen of Pre-Raphaelite Photography
- A Capri Romance: John Singer Sargent and Rosina Fererra