Stories By Anthony Royer
Beautiful and Beach-Ready: Botero at HomeAugust 13, 2019
Botero’s works are probably among the most recognisable in art history. It is enough to look once at one of his plump, “voluminous” characters and objects to recognise in any other work the style of this...
Discover South American Art in MALI, LimaApril 25, 2019
Welcome to the largest art museum in Peru: The Museo de Arte de Lima, aptly named MALI. It was opened in 1961 and presents around 1,200 works, arranged into four eras: Pre-columbian, Colonial, Republican and Modern/Contemporary....
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Crash Course in Impressionism – Courtauld Impressionists: From Manet to Cézanne
- The Wounded Angel By Hugo Simberg
- 8 Things Everyone Should Know About Joaquin Sorolla
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- Not All There – The Enigmatic Sculptures Of Bruno Catalano
- The Dystopian Surrealism of Zdzislaw Beksinski
- Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the Van Gogh Museum
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)