Stories By Anthony Royer
Beautiful and Beach-Ready: Botero at HomeAugust 13, 2019
Botero’s works are probably among the most recognisable in art history. It is enough to look once at one of his plump, “voluminous” characters and objects to recognise in any other work the style of this...
Discover South American Art in MALI, LimaApril 25, 2019
Welcome to the largest art museum in Peru: The Museo de Arte de Lima, aptly named MALI. It was opened in 1961 and presents around 1,200 works, arranged into four eras: Pre-columbian, Colonial, Republican and Modern/Contemporary....
- 5 Paintings By Piet Mondrian You Wouldn’t Believe Were His
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Painting of the Week: Claude Monet, Meules
- Why Is St Sebastian A Gay Icon?
- Rembrandt And His Saddest Love Story
- Nazi-looted Cézanne Painting To Be Shown In Switzerland
- 15 Cats in Art History Every Cat Lover Would Love
- 6 Rooms from Famous Paintings Brought to Real Life
- The Great Art Robbery…Foiled
- 4 Artists Who Suffered Mental Illness (And How It Affected Their Art)