Stories By Yahya Bensouda
Do You Know that Henri Matisse Actually Came to Morocco?May 19, 2018
The first thoughts that come to one’s mind when one thinks of Henri Matisse are France, fauvism, raw shapes and colors, smooth brushstrokes, modern art… But never Morocco! Why not? First, because not many people know...
When Literature Meets Painting …February 26, 2018
Have you ever been so in love with a scene from a book that it made you think (sometimes loudly): “Well that would make a perfect painting!”? If you have ever experienced this feeling, you shared...
- Somewhere at Sea: Ivan Aivazovsky and his Marine Art
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- Mythological Femmes Fatales in the Mysterious Symbolist Paintings
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Fantastic Jungles of Henri Rousseau
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- The Victorians: an Unexpected World of Erotica and Pornography [18+]
- A Capri Romance: John Singer Sargent and Rosina Fererra
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny