Stories By Yahya Bensouda
Do You Know that Henri Matisse Actually Came to Morocco?May 19, 2018
The first thoughts that come to one’s mind when one thinks of Henri Matisse are France, fauvism, raw shapes and colors, smooth brushstrokes, modern art… But never Morocco! Why not? First, because not many people know...
When Literature Meets Painting …February 26, 2018
Have you ever been so in love with a scene from a book that it made you think (sometimes loudly): “Well that would make a perfect painting!”? If you have ever experienced this feeling, you shared...
- Language of Flowers: Hidden Messages in Flora
- The State Russian Museum Highlights
- There Were Really Hot Guys in Ancient Greece: the Barberini Faun
- Watch Julianne Moore as Famous Works of Art
- Sisterhood in Art: Portraying Sisters
- Living in the Shadow – Marie and Peder Severin Krøyer
- Online Art Travels: An Ultimate Banksy City Guide for 2021
- Her Life and Her Museum: Isabella Stewart Gardner
- Painting of the Week: Sea Watchers by Edward Hopper
- Robert S. Duncanson: African-American Painter in the Spotlight