Stories By Yahya Bensouda
Do You Know that Henri Matisse Actually Came to Morocco?May 19, 2018
The first thoughts that come to one’s mind when one thinks of Henri Matisse are France, fauvism, raw shapes and colors, smooth brushstrokes, modern art… But never Morocco! Why not? First, because not many people know...
When Literature Meets Painting …February 26, 2018
Have you ever been so in love with a scene from a book that it made you think (sometimes loudly): “Well that would make a perfect painting!”? If you have ever experienced this feeling, you shared...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School