Stories By Yahya Bensouda
Do You Know that Henri Matisse Actually Came to Morocco?May 19, 2018
The first thoughts that come to one’s mind when one thinks of Henri Matisse are France, fauvism, raw shapes and colors, smooth brushstrokes, modern art… But never Morocco! Why not? First, because not many people know...
When Literature Meets Painting …February 26, 2018
Have you ever been so in love with a scene from a book that it made you think (sometimes loudly): “Well that would make a perfect painting!”? If you have ever experienced this feeling, you shared...
- Edvard Munch’s Summer Nights
- The Flying Lovers, Bella and Marc Chagall
- Big Mr Sunshine: Portraits of Louis XIV
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- Everything You Must Know About Suprematism and Kazimir Malevich
- Lakshmi in Art. The Goddess of Wealth
- Five Cool Modern And Contemporary Artworks In The Stedelijk Museum Collection
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Few Comments On Courbet’s Origin of the World
- 5 Fleshy Sculptures That Could Come To Life