Stories By Petra Dragasevic
Mastering Details: Heads and Hands in Käthe Kollwitz’s ArtAugust 25, 2021
The focus of Käthe Kollwitz’s art is the human being. Above all, a compassionate, humane outlook is characteristic of her approach. She was mainly concerned with the expression of emotions. She uses heads and hands to...
One Artist and One Motif: Julije Knifer and His MeanderJuly 24, 2021
When we think of a meander we usually think of a winding riverbed of Meander River in Asia Minor or an ancient decoration of broken lines that is repeated in an uninterrupted sequence. But, for one...
- The Summer Feels So Far Away! – Ten Beaches in Art
- How to Show Music in Paintings? Best Depictions of Music in Art
- Music and Art: Tanto Bravura!
- How Galileo Galilei Changed the Moon Forever
- Gustav Klimt’s Lost and Found Viennese Beauty – Lady with Fan
- All You Need to Know About the Lascaux Cave
- Alphonse Mucha: Art Nouveau Visionary at North Carolina Museum of Art
- Paintings in the Movie “The Accountant”
- Six Ancient Greek Sculptures Everyone Should Know
- Hot Chocolate Paintings for a Cozy Evening