Stories By Marina Kochetkova
The Growing Terracotta ArmyJanuary 22, 2020
When people mention the terracotta army, the first thing that comes to mind is the phrase “the eighth wonder of the world”. It is a symbol of China’s thousands of years of culture. The First Emperor’s...
Chinese Traditional Painting: Interesting StoriesJanuary 2, 2020
Traditional Chinese paintings are known for their distinctive style. When did Chinese painting begin and how to read it? What did it mean for the artists? Did they simply respond to and try to capture the...
- These 4 Cutest Joshua Reynolds’ Children Will Make You Miss Childhood
- I love you, Pumpkin!
- Venice In The Eyes Of Claude Monet
- 10 National Museum in Warsaw Highlights You Need to Know
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 of the Most Famous Female Artist Self-Portraits
- 15 Things You May Not Know About The Night Watch by Rembrandt
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)
- Kiyohara Yukinobu: Sublime Female Painter of the Kano School