Stories By Geoffrey Bunting
Frauhaus: Gunta Stölzl, Walter Gropius, and the Women of the BauhausSeptember 26, 2019
The women of the Bauhaus, attracted to the school by a lie, were marginalised by its male masters and forced into a single workshop. Under the leadership of Gunta Stölzl, they turned the weaving workshop into...
The Last Craftsman. Exploring Henry van de Velde and the Passage of ModernismAugust 30, 2019
Until 1972, the Museen zu Berlin exhibited, among other things, a teapot and its accompanying set. From above, the teapot is around 22 centimetres long, 13,5 centimetres wide, and 13 centimetres tall. Its chrome finish gives...
- The Sad Story Of Vincent Van Gogh And His Lovers
- Painting of the Week: Nicolas Maes, Young Woman Peeling Apples
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Paula Modersohn-Becker: The Unknown Expressionist
- My name is Sofonisba And I’m Michelangelo’s Gal
- The Sound Of Colour: Music Inspired By Visual Art – A Top 10
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Jan Van Eyck
- The Erotic Drawings of Francesco Hayez [+18]
- The Mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s Death
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)