Stories By Jean-Marc Rakotolahy
Laocoön: The Work of a LifetimeAugust 27, 2018
The subject The statue “Laocoon and his sons”, attributed to Greek sculptors Agesander, Athenodorus and Polydorus, has fascinated Frederick Schiller since his early adulthood. It represents mankind (father and sons, adult and youngsters, present and future) being...
Educating Through Art: What We Can Learn From Frederick Schiller’s WritingsMay 3, 2018
Why Art? Any form of Art is devoted to (providing) joy, and there is not any higher and not any more serious duty than to make the human beings happy. With this quote, Frederick Schiller makes...
- The Scandalous Nudes of Gustave Courbet
- The Story of Vincent van Gogh’s Bedroom And Its Three Versions
- Where is the Queen? Black Women in Western Art
- Art on the Verge of Eroticism and Pathology by Egon Schiele
- Symbolism In Victorian Art
- 5 Greatest Baroque Painters And Their Work
- Egon Schiele, Edith with Striped Dress, Sitting
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- Plague in Art: 10 Paintings You Should Know in the Times of Coronavirus
- The Art of Adolf Hitler: Idyllic Paintings of a Monster