Stories By Jean-Marc Rakotolahy
Laocoön: The Work of a LifetimeAugust 27, 2018
The subject The statue “Laocoon and his sons”, attributed to Greek sculptors Agesander, Athenodorus and Polydorus, has fascinated Frederick Schiller since his early adulthood. It represents mankind (father and sons, adult and youngsters, present and future) being...
Educating Through Art: What We Can Learn From Frederick Schiller’s WritingsMay 3, 2018
Why Art? Any form of Art is devoted to (providing) joy, and there is not any higher and not any more serious duty than to make the human beings happy. With this quote, Frederick Schiller makes...
- These Photographs Taken By Edgar Degas Will Sweep You Off Your Feet
- Paul Gauguin – Master or Monster?
- Moondance. Full Moon in Painting
- Edward Hopper Talking About His Creative Process
- Magnificent Mountain Landscapes of Ferdinand Hodler
- Meet Persian Leonardo – Bihzad
- 10 Most Scandalous Nudes in Art (NSFW)
- The Nabis 101
- Jan Matejko – the Painter of Polish History
- Watch Kandinsky Drawing On A Rare Footage From 1926