All posts tagged "The Netherlands"
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
- Suffered a Break-up? See This Art
- A Perfect World of Perfect Women in James Tissot’s Paintings
- The Dutch Master of Selfies: Rembrandt’s 6 Magnificent Self-Portraits
- Keeping up with the Boys: Abstract Expressionist Helen Frankenthaler
- Painting Of The Week: Caravaggio, Saint John the Baptist
- 5 Things You Should Know About Johannes Vermeer
- Female vs. Male Gaze: Suzanne Valadon’s Reclining Nude
- Why Is the New Paris Bourse de Commerce Museum Worth Visiting?
- Unhappily Ever After: Unequal Marriage by Vasili Pukirev
- Faces of Mozambique: How Malangatana Reflected His Native Culture in Art