All posts tagged "painting"
Painting of the Week: Fede Galizia, A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a GrasshopperSeptember 6, 2020
Fede Galizia’s beautiful A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a Grasshopper is one...
Special Occasion And News
It’s DailyArt App’s 8th Birthday – Here Are The 10 Most Liked Paintings We Presented in 2020August 22, 2020
Today is a special date. Exactly 8 years ago, in 2012, everything began for us with...
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- The Louvre Pyramid and 5 Other Art Museums Designed by Ieoh Ming Pei
- Allegories of Autumn – A Top Ten of Sensational Symbolic Artworks
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer