All posts tagged "painting of the week"
Painting of the Week: Camille Pissarro, Rainbow at PontoiseSeptember 27, 2020
Camille Pissarro has an interesting portfolio of paintings. His works are divided between cosmopolitan views of Paris...
Painting of the Week: Fede Galizia, A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a GrasshopperSeptember 6, 2020
Fede Galizia’s beautiful A Glass Compote with Peaches, Jasmine Flowers, Quinces and a Grasshopper is one...
- Edgar Degas and His Most Beautiful Ballerinas
- Fifty Shades of Dr. Pozzi
- HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time. Rembrandthuis Decolonizes
- Botero and His Characteristic Chubby Style: Boterism
- Autumn Moon in Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Where Is Van Gogh’s Biggest Art Collection Outside of Amsterdam? In the Kröller-Müller Museum!
- The Lifelike Death Fayum Portraits of Roman Egypt
- Allegories of Autumn – A Top Ten of Sensational Symbolic Artworks
- Painting of the Week: Firs Zhuravlev, A Fashionista Wife
- Famous Autumn Paintings Created by Famous Artists
- Traversing the Unseen: Interview with Multi-Media Artist Sara Osebold
- Frida Kahlo And The Symbolism In Her Art
- The Forgotten Couturier Elsa Schiaparelli: Surrealism, Art and Revolutionary Fashion
- Kyra Nijinsky: Portrait of a Dancer
- “They Are Black Because I’m Not White” Portraits By Lynette Yiadom-Boakye