All posts tagged "painting of the week"
Painting of the Week: Anne Vallayer-Coster, Still Life with MackerelMarch 28, 2021
Anne Vallayer-Coster was one of the foremost still-life painters in 18th century France. She was enormously...
Painting of the Week for All Saints: A Burial at Ornans by Gustave CourbetNovember 1, 2020
Who nowadays doesn’t appreciate Gustave Courbet‘s striking realism? We all do, but as happens with many...
- Vermeer’s Desperate Housewives
- 10 Most Beautiful Artistic Flower Arrangements for Spring
- Erna Rosenstein. Surrealist in the Country Where Surrealism Didn’t Exist
- What I Found in the Museum Of Bad Art
- The Sacred Cats of Ancient Egypt
- Henry Ossawa Tanner – African-American Artistic Pioneer
- Explore the Unknown World of Klimt’s Landscapes
- The Prime Minister’s Art: Landscapes of Winston Churchill
- Brief Story of Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Arenig School. Wild Bohemians and Welsh Mountains