All posts tagged "Otto Muller"
Bodies And Erotic Art
One with Nature: Nude Paintings in Natural SettingsJanuary 4, 2021
Depictions of the nude figurative form is a time-honored artistic tradition dating back to antiquity. Depending...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- 4 Artists Who Suffered from Mental Illness (and How It Affected Their Art)