All posts tagged "news"
Special Occasion And News
A “David and Goliath” Painting Gets Re-Attributed to Artemisia GentileschiMarch 27, 2020
Baroque master Artemisia Gentileschi’s long-hidden signature was recently found on a 17th-century David and Goliath painting....
Museums And Exhibitions
Here’s the Scoop on the Frick Collection’s Upcoming RenovationJanuary 9, 2020
The Frick Collection is a beloved New York City institution. It was founded by millionaire industrialist...
- Mothers in Art: DailyArt’s Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Aubrey Beardsley: Sharp Blacks and Whites of the Victorian Era
- Lise Tréhot. The Mysterious Beauty from Renoir’s Paintings
- The Stunning Botanical Art of Barbara Regina Dietzsch
- 5 Swedish Pioneering Female Photographers You Should Get to Know
- Artemisia Gentileschi: The Rape Survivor And Her Revenge
- Wronged Royal Wives – British Scandal and Heartbreak Through the Centuries
- Janet Sobel: the Forgotten Female Artist Who Influenced Jackson Pollock
- Zdzisław Beksiński’s Passion for Music
- Six Wives Of Henry VIII in Portraits